Today’s healthcare can seem rushed. The days of a doctor spending time with you may seem long gone. The truth is, an RMS consultation can make you feel differently about healthcare. At RMS Consultations in Southfield, MI, an RMS consultation with Dr. Antoine Geffrard can help you live your best life.
What You Need to Know about an RMS Consultation
Let’s look at just a few of the ways an RMS consultation is different from healthcare you may have experienced in the past. When you schedule an RMS consultation, you can count on:
- Your doctor spending time with you, answering your questions, and addressing your concerns
- Your doctor viewing you as a whole person, not a set of symptoms
- Your doctor considering all of the factors involved in both your physical and mental health
- Your doctor considering how your lifestyle and environment play a part in you staying healthy
- Your doctor considering your diet and exercise as important parts of your healthcare
You will notice an immediate difference in how your doctor takes the time to get to know you and your health concerns. Your doctor will thoroughly review and discuss your:
- Medical history
- Recent illnesses
- Recent hospitalizations
- Current medications
- Current medical concerns
After a thorough RMS consultation, your doctor will develop a customized, comprehensive treatment and lifestyle plan to help you regain and maintain optimal health. Your doctor may recommend:
- Dietary modifications, including nutritional supplements and vitamins, to help you maintain a healthy weight
- Exercise modifications, to help you build strong muscles and strong bones
- Practicing stress management techniques to help calm your mind and body
- Medication review and adjustment, to ensure you are taking the right medications in the right dosages
Want to Know More?
To find out more about an RMS consultation and how it can help you, call Dr. Geffrard at RMS Consultations in Southfield, MI. You can reach them in the office by calling (248) 663-5353, so call today.