RMS Consultations (Rehabilitation Medical Specialists) specialize in helping patients recover from musculoskeletal and neurological dysfunction. Dr. Antoine Geffrard of Southfield, MI, offers patients the rehabilitation they need to recover because simply medicating patients or discharging them from a hospital isn't enough.
More About RMS
Recovery from illness or injury requires rehabilitation. You need the help of RMS Consultations of Southfield, MI, if you and a loved one have suffered from:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Major musculoskeletal trauma
- Burn injury
- Prolonged illness and hospitalization
- Post-surgical debility
Can I See an RMS Consultant if I Just Want Guidance on How To Live a Healthier Life?
Yes! Your lifestyle affects your health and with the amount of information the Internet bombards people with, it's hard to know what's useful or just a myth.
Don't believe those fad diets on magazine covers or random information from television. We know a simple Google search is also tempting but the best person to help you is your doctor.
Speak with your doctor about making lifestyle choices that will improve your overall health, discuss which medications work best for you and be open about injuries and illnesses you suffer for a better assessment of your situation and needs.
What to Consider During Your RMS Consultations
- Medications: You need to speak with your doctor about drugs. Medicine is powerful and helpful when properly prescribed but you need to ask for a proper explanation. An RMS consultation is the time to ask questions.
- A Decline in function: Speak with your doctor if you or a loved one suffers from:
- Difficulty walking
- Difficulty going up or downstairs
- Increased falling
Don't allow people to convince you this is normal. If you or a loved one has suffered from injury, illness, or after a long hospitalization. Therapy and interventions can reverse the decline.
Would You Like To Know More?
Recovery with RMS Consultations is simple. Contact Dr. Geffrard of Southfield, MI, to schedule an appointment at (248) 663-5353.