How a medical consultation from your doctor in Southfield, MI, can help you stay healthy.
Do you feel good about your healthcare, or does it seem like your healthcare is missing some solutions to help you feel better? In today’s world, you are probably encountering more stress than ever before, which can lead you to feel tired and worn-out. You need more help, and an RMS consultation can give you the help you need.
Dr. Antoine Geffrard at RMS Consultations in Southfield, MI, offers a wide range of medical services, including medical consultations to help you stay healthy.
During your RMS consultation, your doctor will discuss:
- Your current symptoms, and how long ago they began
- Your current lifestyle habits, including exercise
- Your diet, to determine if you are lacking any essential nutrients
- Your physical environment and exposure to harmful substances
- Whether you smoke, drink excessively, or have other harmful habits
He may also perform a complete physical examination including lab tests and imaging. After your doctor has a complete picture of how you live, he will develop a customized treatment plan with options on how you can feel well again and make your life better.
He may recommend:
- Nutritional counseling and supplements
- Relaxation techniques, including deep breathing and meditation
- Therapeutic massage, to relax muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Physical therapy, to improve strength and mobility
He may also recommend a variety of alternative healthcare treatments to help you regain your health. These treatments include:
- Energy therapy
- Spiritual healing
An RMS consultation is the gateway to better health. Treatment is focused on treating the underlying cause of illness, not the symptoms. When you begin treatment with RMS consultations, you will notice:
- An improved sense of wellness
- Improved energy levels
- Minimal to no side effects from treatment
A medical consultation can help you stay healthy by preventing illness and disease. To find out more about an RMS consultation, call Dr. Antoine Geffrard of RMS Consultations in Southfield, MI, at (248) 663-5353. Call now.